One of the key predictions is that by 2027, 50% of chief information security officers (CISOs) will adopt human-centric design practices in their cybersecurity programs to minimize operational friction and maximize control adoption. This approach focuses on designing security controls around individuals rather than technology or threats. It recognizes that employees play a crucial role in cybersecurity and aims to reduce the likelihood of risky behavior.
MixMode’s use cases for your cyber initiatives
- Why MixMode
Learn about MixMode’s innovative technology and the hard problems we’re solving
- What is Network Detection and Response?
- What is Third Wave AI?
- What is Identity Threat Detection and Response?
- What is Generative AI?
- What is Self-Learning AI?
- What are Large Language Models?
- What are Novel Attacks?
- What are The Three Waves of AI in Cybersecurity?
- What is Clustering?
- What are AI Generated Attacks?
- Machine Learning 101 for Cybersecurity
- What is the MITRE ATT&CK Framkework?
- What is Cloud Detection and Response?