MixMode teamed up with 5Q Cyber to host a webinar focused on the convergence of legacy network security monitoring tools like SIEM with the advent of Network Traffic Analysis (NTA) and Network Detection and Response (NDR) tools, where there is overlap, and the next generation of cybersecurity tools needed to upgrade your SOC.
Geoff Coulehan, Head of Sales and Strategic Alliances at MixMode, co-hosted with 5Q Cyber CEO, Don Goldstein. Their discussion centered on how enterprise cybersecurity spend is higher than ever, but despite multi-million dollar cybersecurity investments into legacy systems like SIEM (Security Information and Event Management), organizations remain vulnerable to attacks.
One thing is clear: more spend does not equal more security and the next generation of cybersecurity tools will route out these inefficiencies.
During the webinar, Coulehan and Goldstein explored multiple topics including:
- The challenges with current SIEM technologies
- The overwhelming false positives problem in cybersecurity
- Legacy SIEM limitations
- How new technologies like NTA and NDR tools provide improved visibility and security posture
- NTA vs. Real-Time, Generative AI Security
- Why a generative, real-time network baseline matters in security platforms
Interested in learning more about how MixMode uses self-supervised AI to build your generative network baseline in 7 days to give you the ability to detect threat and behavioral anomalies in real-time? Schedule a demo today.