Let’s take a closer look at the false narrative being propagated in the cybersecurity market and explore some more appropriate alternatives. An example of a legacy cyber tool vendor “feature” being touted as an ideal solution to the problem of automatic remediation is reliant on a standard (though rarely used for reasons we will explore in this article) function known as TCP Reset.
MixMode’s use cases for your cyber initiatives
- Why MixMode
Learn about MixMode’s innovative technology and the hard problems we’re solving
- What is Generative AI?
- What is Self-Learning AI?
- What are Large Language Models?
- What are Novel Attacks?
- What are The Three Waves of AI in Cybersecurity?
- What is Clustering?
- What are AI Generated Attacks?
- Machine Learning 101 for Cybersecurity
- What is the MITRE ATT&CK Framkework?
- What is Cloud Detection and Response?