Identity and access management (IAM) has become a critical component of any organization’s security strategy. Implementing strict controls over user access and privileges is clearly important for protecting sensitive systems and data. However, relying solely on IAM to secure your environment is insufficient in today’s threat landscape. Sophisticated cyber attacks and insider risks require a more comprehensive approach to security.
MixMode’s use cases for your cyber initiatives
- Why MixMode
Learn about MixMode’s innovative technology and the hard problems we’re solving
- What is Network Detection and Response?
- What is Third Wave AI?
- What is Identity Threat Detection and Response?
- What is Generative AI?
- What is Self-Learning AI?
- What are Large Language Models?
- What are Novel Attacks?
- What are The Three Waves of AI in Cybersecurity?
- What is Clustering?
- What are AI Generated Attacks?
- Machine Learning 101 for Cybersecurity
- What is the MITRE ATT&CK Framkework?
- What is Cloud Detection and Response?