The establishment of the AI Task Force by the DHS demonstrates a commitment to harnessing the potential of AI in addressing emerging threats and safeguarding national security. By leveraging AI technology in various areas, such as supply chain integrity, countering drug trafficking, combating online child exploitation, and securing critical infrastructure, the DHS aims to stay ahead of evolving risks and protect the nation more effectively.
MixMode’s use cases for your cyber initiatives
- Why MixMode
Learn about MixMode’s innovative technology and the hard problems we’re solving
- What is Network Detection and Response?
- What is Third Wave AI?
- What is Identity Threat Detection and Response?
- What is Generative AI?
- What is Self-Learning AI?
- What are Large Language Models?
- What are Novel Attacks?
- What are The Three Waves of AI in Cybersecurity?
- What is Clustering?
- What are AI Generated Attacks?
- Machine Learning 101 for Cybersecurity
- What is the MITRE ATT&CK Framkework?
- What is Cloud Detection and Response?