The star of the moment is Large Language Models (aka LLMs), the foundational model that powers ChatGPT. There are plenty of documented examples of truly impressive feats built on this technology: writing reports or outputting code in seconds. At its core, LLMs basically ingest A LOT of text (e.g., think Internet) as a corpus of training data and rely on human feedback in a type of supervised training called reinforcement learning.
MixMode’s use cases for your cyber initiatives
- Why MixMode
Learn about MixMode’s innovative technology and the hard problems we’re solving
- What is Network Detection and Response?
- What is Third Wave AI?
- What is Identity Threat Detection and Response?
- What is Generative AI?
- What is Self-Learning AI?
- What are Large Language Models?
- What are Novel Attacks?
- What are The Three Waves of AI in Cybersecurity?
- What is Clustering?
- What are AI Generated Attacks?
- Machine Learning 101 for Cybersecurity
- What is the MITRE ATT&CK Framkework?
- What is Cloud Detection and Response?