“Zero-day Summer” refers to the period during summertime when cybercriminals take advantage of the vulnerabilities in software, applications, and computer systems that remain undetected and unpatched by security teams.
MixMode’s use cases for your cyber initiatives
- Why MixMode
Learn about MixMode’s innovative technology and the hard problems we’re solving
- What is Network Detection and Response?
- What is Third Wave AI?
- What is Identity Threat Detection and Response?
- What is Generative AI?
- What is Self-Learning AI?
- What are Large Language Models?
- What are Novel Attacks?
- What are The Three Waves of AI in Cybersecurity?
- What is Clustering?
- What are AI Generated Attacks?
- Machine Learning 101 for Cybersecurity
- What is the MITRE ATT&CK Framkework?
- What is Cloud Detection and Response?