he new State of Cloud Security Report from MixMode summarizes input from 588 security professionals and reveals significant gaps in organizations’ abilities to secure cloud platforms and workloads. Despite multi-cloud adoption reaching mainstream levels, critical capabilities for cloud security, such as real-time threat detection and response, comprehensive visibility, workload protection, and data security, still need to be improved.
MixMode’s use cases for your cyber initiatives
- Why MixMode
Learn about MixMode’s innovative technology and the hard problems we’re solving
- What is Network Detection and Response?
- What is Third Wave AI?
- What is Identity Threat Detection and Response?
- What is Generative AI?
- What is Self-Learning AI?
- What are Large Language Models?
- What are Novel Attacks?
- What are The Three Waves of AI in Cybersecurity?
- What is Clustering?
- What are AI Generated Attacks?
- Machine Learning 101 for Cybersecurity
- What is the MITRE ATT&CK Framkework?
- What is Cloud Detection and Response?