The transition from office to remote environments was abrupt and one of the most defining moments that the cybersecurity industry and professionals faced in 2020. We wrote about the top issues CISOs were facing throughout the year but also doubled down on sharing insights about the evolution of next-generation SOCs, the failure of SIEM platforms as organizations are experiencing them today, and how self-supervised AI fits into the equation.
MixMode’s use cases for your cyber initiatives
- Why MixMode
Learn about MixMode’s innovative technology and the hard problems we’re solving
- What is Network Detection and Response?
- What is Third Wave AI?
- What is Identity Threat Detection and Response?
- What is Generative AI?
- What is Self-Learning AI?
- What are Large Language Models?
- What are Novel Attacks?
- What are The Three Waves of AI in Cybersecurity?
- What is Clustering?
- What are AI Generated Attacks?
- Machine Learning 101 for Cybersecurity
- What is the MITRE ATT&CK Framkework?
- What is Cloud Detection and Response?