The City of Phoenix’s cybersecurity leaders, Shannon Lawson and Mitch Kohlbecher, have been at the forefront of adopting new technology to solve the fundamental problem perplexing cybersecurity leaders everywhere: how can we reduce our ever-expanding, costly and inefficient cyber tool footprint while also increasing the effectiveness of our cyber defenses and the productivity of our lean SOC team?
MixMode’s use cases for your cyber initiatives
- Why MixMode
Learn about MixMode’s innovative technology and the hard problems we’re solving
- What is Network Detection and Response?
- What is Third Wave AI?
- What is Identity Threat Detection and Response?
- What is Generative AI?
- What is Self-Learning AI?
- What are Large Language Models?
- What are Novel Attacks?
- What are The Three Waves of AI in Cybersecurity?
- What is Clustering?
- What are AI Generated Attacks?
- Machine Learning 101 for Cybersecurity
- What is the MITRE ATT&CK Framkework?
- What is Cloud Detection and Response?